..tips menghilang kan jerawat..
Malay business will fall apart if investments, in certain areas are not speed ups. For instance in terms of human resources, especially modal insan, i can bet you that the current booming undergraduates are not resourceful with no background networks and supports. All it takes is just one good partner in managing a good business development.
1. The main problem of the Malay business is that golden question “modal” is not yet resolved. That question is not resolved and the risk it carries with it is not pre-determined. Unresolved issues.
2. The human resources are not efficient. Quality leadership is lacking in the current workforce. Undergrads are not adaptable, and too reliant. not independent. Issues regarding, time management, financial management and managerial issues are not settled.
The mind setting is out of context. ” We work to survive and not to thrive”
Lacking in understanding and the attidunal issues regarding investments and risks.
3. Too dependent. Malay business are too dependant for government projects and grants.
4. Malas. “Not all malays are malas”-Sepet. Technically, all malays are malas. We dont want to learn and relearn new things. We are too complacent with the governance. “Bersyukur” and not working hard.
5. Malays dont want to fail. May be that’s why we dont learn. The social stigma of failing is bad must be changed. Failing is the road to success, dont you think?
6. We dont want to believe in ourselves. We listened to stupid ideas from people and we dont research with our own capabalities and limitations. We dont produce enough.
7. We like to be complacent. Enough said.
That’s all for now.
In my life time, I wish to change all these. All I can say is we dont want to learn.
My regrets to see my people are stepped upon. Having no honour. Why cant the Malay people control the world one day.
May be that’s why I have these “jerawat” now. or maybe I am in the delusional grandiose psychotic state.
“Business should be customer-oriented, market driven”