..finally a doctor attempted suicide..
I was waiting for a news like this since I was in 3rd year. A doctor attempted suicide. Why? Here’s why?
1.The workload is too demanding. 36 hours non stop.
2.You dont have enough “housemen- friends” and you only have crappy friends.
3. You have crappy specialist.
4. You dont have time to sort your own problems.
5. You cannot ventilate your feelings cause, again you have crappy friends.
6. Again, crappy specialist.
7. You cannot think because you are being bullied, this and that. Seniors and juniors.
8. You get tired and depressed and then you try to kill your self.
9. And, when you try to kill yourself, you cant, because you remember that your dad and mum sent you to medical school so that you can help people.
10. And, the vicious cycle of feeling depressed and failed suicide continue. Until one day, you want to let all the things that you have go away, or ending up in psychiatric clinic.
11. Or you take a break, and just laugh about it. Go to Hell all the people that hated me. (or write it; sublimation) That’s what I do. Mature defense mechanism.
In a hospital, you can see lots and lots of characters, neurotic specialist, god father- like consultants, robotic housemens, nice and loving sisters, PMS nurses, good buddy like MAs, and so on.
It is just who you are hanging with that makes the difference. Easy to say, I am not a H.O yet.