If I can work at Google ..
I am so jealous with big gigantic company like Google. If I was a programmer I want to be in Google. Google is an entrepreneurial company. It is not stagnant. It is a creative company. Working as a doctor is always stagnant with protocols. I do not know whether I can be a doctor very long. It kills creativity when you stop playing with work. Bureaucratic kills creativity.
To my surprise Will.I.am of BEP is working with Intel as their creative directors and into hands on creativity inventions.
No creativity needed.
No creativity is needed. If you like inventing then work as an engineer. If you like observing then become a researcher. But if you want to be a doctor, then its ” all work, no play”.
Innovation in medical field are entirely rare. You need consent, trials, documentation, complications, and lab rats. Most of the time you observed and find the abnormal with the fact that you are in absolute knowledge of the normal.
Most of the time you will be working. Nothing new. Same old, same old.
But to become a great industrious nation, we need creativity to invent. The urgency to invent.
That great craving for new innovative ideas.
But people are people.
No body likes change.
Note to self, to do not kill creativity. It is the essence of leadership and innovation.
I was so jealous looking at the working environment of the Googler in Google inc. I wish I was there. From Top Ten reason working at Google Blog.
- Lend a helping hand. With millions of visitors every month, Google has become an essential part of everyday life – like a good friend – connecting people with the information they need to live great lives.
- Life is beautiful. Being a part of something that matters and working on products in which you can believe is remarkably fulfilling.
- Appreciation is the best motivation, so we’ve created a fun and inspiring workspace you’ll be glad to be a part of, including on-site doctor; massage and yoga; professional development opportunities; shoreline running trails; and plenty of snacks to get you through the day.
- Work and play are not mutually exclusive. It is possible to code and pass the puck at the same time.
- We love our employees, and we want them to know it. Google offers a variety of benefits, including a choice of medical programs, company-matched 401(k), stock options, maternity and paternity leave, and much more.
- Innovation is our bloodline. Even the best technology can be improved. We see endless opportunity to create even more relevant, more useful, and faster products for our users. Google is the technology leader in organizing the world’s information.
- Good company everywhere you look. Googlers range from former neurosurgeons, CEOs, and U.S. puzzle champions to alligator wrestlers and Marines. No matter what their backgrounds, Googlers make for interesting cube mates.
- Uniting the world, one user at a time. People in every country and every language use our products. As such we think, act, and work globally – just our little contribution to making the world a better place.
- Boldly go where no one has gone before. There are hundreds of challenges yet to solve. Your creative ideas matter here and are worth exploring. You’ll have the opportunity to develop innovative new products that millions of people will find useful.
- There is such a thing as a free lunch after all. In fact we have them every day: healthy, yummy, and made with love
But now the working environment is killing me softly inside. No appreciation, not even a thank you. Stress with all the loads of patients.
Monotonous, busy, demanding robotic life. Maybe I’m too stress out? All work no play makes me dumb as hell.