Weekend retreat – where to go in Malaysia?
I was wondering where to go for this weekend? Nadiah is post call. I am in the mood of ” the day after post call”. So I have been thinking where should we go for the weekend retreat today?
I am supposed to bring the Honda to service center, but me being a full time procrastinator, may be next weekend.
And, yes this the my first posting in January 2013. Happy new year and well wishes to everyone.
1. Cameron Highland – check
2. Langkawi- check
3. Sabah for a weekend trip anyone
4. Port Dickson – check
5. Historic Malacca – check
6. Alluring Penang- check
7. Ipoh- check
8. Kuala Terenganu- check
9. Marang, Terengganu- ‘mencandat or should I say mencandart sotong’
10. Pulau Pangkor – herm?
11. Jerantut, Pahang- check
12. Taman Negara Pahang- interesting ?
13. Kg. Kuala Bantal, in the deep forest of Taman Negara – check
14. Kuala Perlis- been there
15. Arau- been there
16. Alor Setar, Kedah – been there
17. Taiping- Zoo Taiping – maybe?
18. Kuala Selangor-fireflies have been there? any thoughts?
19. Kuala Selangor area- there is one resort – Wak ? something-something
20. KL everywhere one! Mines, Sunway lagoon
21. Johor- Legoland?
22. Klang, Banting area been there done that!
23. Weekend trip to Singapore – maybe?
24. Kuantan, been there
28. Pulau Tioman
29. Kota Bahru, Kelantan – been there few times.
30. Ipoh, Tambun water world anyone?
Balik Kampung jer lah hari ini.